Tuesday, May 8, 2012

LOAD, Day 8

Hello Bloglandians! Another LOAD layout to share with you today. For some reason this one had me stumped for a while. I basically just really wanted to scrap a pretty photo today, but then had a heck of a time figuring out which papers and embellishments to use. I really like how it turned out, it just took sooooooo long to get there. Oh well, we all have those days. =) Here's the pics:








The stamping in the corners was done with Vintage Photo ink and two sets from the My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart collection. The letters are the new DIY Thickers. I covered them with some Core'dinations cardstock from the Distress collection. This was pretty time consuming because I had to hand cut them, sand the edges, and then add some Stickles for sparkle. Totally worth it, although I wouldn't recommend it for every page! =P

A note about the photo: I took this photo of my fuchsia with my iPhone and then edited it using the Camera + app. I applied the nostalgia filter to it, then just e-mailed it to myself so I could print it from my computer. I didn't have to do any other editing before printing, it was all done in the app. I'm loving working with this app and if you take a lot of pictures with your phone I would highly recommend it!

Thanks for looking!

*~M~*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment. I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement! =)

Followers