Monday, May 7, 2012

LOAD, Day 7

Well I'm feelin pretty good today, Blogfriends. I made myself get up early and get my scrapping and blogging done before work so that I didn't fall behind today. One obstacle to keeping up conquered! =) Today I did a quick layout about a funny little story involving one of my cat's toys, which now has it's own theme song. It makes me laugh when I think about it, so I decided I should get this story down in my scrapbook! Here's the layout:




I got the sketch for this layout from Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook class over at Studio Calico. I highly recommend these classes if you like to work from a sketch. It was fun to just grab a bunch of bits and pieces from my embellishment basket and kind of collage them on there. I especially liked sneaking in bits of the spider web tissue tape (Tim's Hobgoblin tape collection). I get so cheesy in my scrapping sometimes.... =P

Thanks for looking!

*~M~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment. I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement! =)

Followers