Friday, May 4, 2012

LOAD, Day 4

Still keeping up with LOAD and feeling pretty good about it. =) For today, I scrapped a funny quote of my brother's from our last game night. I am really enjoying the LOAD prompts because they are getting me to scrap things I wouldn't otherwise have thought of, and this layout is a good example. We will be laughing about this for years in my family but I never would have scrapped it if it weren't for this challenge. Anyway, here's the pics:





I went 8.5x11 today just because I felt the layout would fit better on that size. I used the Sizzix 1&1/2 inch hexagon die for my hexes. They were cut from the Tim Holtz Lost and Found stack as well as some Core'dinations cardstock that had been embossed with the Bingo and Patchwork embossing folders. After everything was done I added a few Idea-ology game spinners and bingo pieces, and one of those little hanger clips just for the heck of it. The twine is Lawn Fawn's new twine. I used this on yesterday's layout too....it's so versatile! Before I know it I'll have to buy another roll. =P Oh, and this fantastic sketch is on the Studio Calico blog this weekend, as part of their National Scrapbooking Day challenges.

Speaking of NSD, I hope everyone has a great one, and gets some time to craft! I will be going to see the new Avengers movie in the afternoon (so excited!!) but hopefully I will get some scrapping done in the morning. Happy National Scrapbooking Day, and thanks for looking! =)

*~M~*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment. I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement! =)

Followers