Thursday, May 3, 2012

LOAD, Day 3


I very gloomy, rainy day to you all! We're supposed to be getting nice weather this weekend, and I can't WAIT. =) Here's my third layout for the month:



Once again I was taking photos without daylight so they're terrible, but I think you can get the gist. =P This is just an adorable photo I have of my brother as a toddler that was too cute not to scrap. I got the inspiration for the design of the layout from this sketch on the Twisted Sketches blog. I also knew I wanted to use those fun yellow Thickers for the title, which was the whole basis for adding the rest of the yellow embellishments. It was fun to add those little pops for color.

Thanks for looking!

*~M~* ....crossing my fingers for sun..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment. I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement! =)

Followers