Wednesday, May 2, 2012

LOAD, Day 2

Hello all, it's day 2 of LOAD, and -hurrah!- I'm still keeping up. =P Today's prompt involved not using a photo, which ended up being a great prompt for me because it pushed me to finally scrapbook my weight loss/diet journey that I've been on since the end of March. I've hit a lot of awesome milestones and not scrapped ANY of them, so I decided that today I would just get a screen shot from my phone of my progress (I've been using the My Fitness Pal app, and it's AWESOME) and scrap where I was today. It actually worked out great because it turns out I'm at the halfway mark! So enough about that, here's the layout and some close-ups: (the photos aren't that great because I was out of daylight and I had to have my Ottlite on)





I used this awesome template and some Jenni Bowlin paint to do the masking in the corners. Since this layout is essentially about numbers, I immediately thought about this template. I'm not super happy with how it turned out, but it was fun to do. =) The rest of the supplies came from my Studio Calico kits (I LOVE that I'm being pushed to finally use my kit stuff!). Super fun and relatively quick. =)

Thanks for looking!

*~M~*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment. I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement! =)

Followers