Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Love This

I'm going to depart from the usual topics in this post, because I really wanted to post some of the photos I took of my veggie garden and flowers. I think I may finally have everything planted, and now I can just sit back and watch them grow. I took a bunch of pictures now and hopefully I can take more as things get bigger and maybe make an album showing how my garden "grew up". =) Without further ado, here's some of my favorite photos.


It's possible that I'm wrong, but this might just be the cutest thing ever. =)



This is a side view of the veggie beds we made along the side of the garage. (Travis built the beds, and I planted them)


A close-up of my quickly growing lettuce. I think the different colors are so pretty.


These pea plants are holding hands. =)








A close-up of one of my solar lights. One of these days I'll get a shot of it when it's on. =P


I think that's all for today. I absolutely love my plants. It's so relaxing to go out at the end of the day and check up on them and see how much they've grown. =)

*~M~*

2 comments:

  1. Very nice little garden! I am so proud of you!! Plus, what about the way I had no idea that you were living in a house? I thought you were renting an apt! ...the things we learn on The Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice photo essay! That picture of your kitty is too too adorable!!! Love this. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment. I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement! =)

Followers